eCommerce is changing the way lot of us shop today. And websites/ Apps like Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, Bigbasket etc. are now extremely popular among internet users in India. Most of these come up with regular sale & offers, often linked to a payment method (Amazon Pay, Credit Card, UPI etc). But there is something more that can help you squeeze a better deal – using affiliates to get cashbacks.
- Sign up with an affiliate partner. Cashkaro, Gopaisa, Jetprivilage, Payback etc. are some of them.
- Use their website App to go to Amazon website (not the Amazon mobile app)
- Shop normally, checkout and pay. Please ensure that your shopping cart is empty before shopping & your don’t close the browsing session in between.
- Amazon gives a commission to these partners for referring traffic, and these partners pass on a good chunk of commission to you.
- Enjoy the cashback in your bank account or redeem them as gift vouchers!
If one is making regular purchases on these eCommerce sites & regularly uses affiliates like above, the cashbacks can soon add up. The cashback rates can vary, and may even be up to 100% in few cases. But realistically, you can expect up to 4-5% cashbacks on popular websites like Amazon. Usually high margin categories like fashion offer more cashback, and low margin categories like mobile phones offer lower cashback.
So, next time you shop at Amazon or Flipkart or Myntra or any other eCommerce portal, check out the ways you can get additional cashbacks. And this is a bonus – over and above the regular deals they have.